In view of Companies Act 2013, The Resource Alliance in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs and JT Pac is organizing a
“One Day Seminar on Creating WIN-WIN Situation for Corporates and NGOs on 28th March, 2015”.
The advent of the Companies Act 2013 has changed the way businesses will do business. About 16000 Corporates are mandated to spend 2% of their profits on Corporate Social Responsibility activities and many more are going to be a part of the movement. This is a great opportunity to bring about a change in the social context. But the responsibility is ours – Corporates and NGOs.
At this One Day Seminar participants will understand the “Finer details of Section 135 of Companies Act 2013” and “How to create partnerships between Corporates and NGOs for a WIN-WIN”.
Objective: To bring the Corporates and NGOs at a common platform to set the foundation for stronger relationship and optimize the CSR opportunity to bring about a social change in India.
Key Takeaways: Platform to learn by sharing experience and success stories with the key stakeholders of the CSR Mandate, and interactive sessions on the following:
1. Unfolding of Section 135 of Companies Act 2013 – What this means for all of us.
2. CSR – an opportunity to grab and translate into action.
3. How an NGO can approach a Corporate & create a WIN-WIN for Corporate, NGO and Community.
4. Promoting excellence in Corporates.
5. Does CSR make business sense – From Compliance to Commitment.
Best Suitable for: Any Corporate, NGO and Individual / Consultant working in the field of Resource Mobilization / CSR funds.
1. Gayathri Subramaniam - Convener & Chief Programme Executive, National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (NFCSR), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA).
2. Surat Sandhu – Fundraising and CSR Consultant.
3. Manoj Chakravarti – COO, Centre for Corporate Governance & Citizenship, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore.
Date : 28th March 2015
Venue : JT PAC, The Choice School Campus, Nadama East, Tripunithura, Kochi, Kerala – 68230, India
Timings : 09:00 – 17:00
Fee : INR 3,000 per person (includes Lunch and Teas)
To register, kindly email your request with the following details email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © JTPAC 2013. All rights reserved.